Monday, 19 May 2014

Pre-Camp

What sounds interesting about this project?

- This project is about identifying bacterial cells on kitchen cutlery. I think that this is interesting as I like to know the fundamentals and basics of life, which are cells. I have an interest in biology and biomedical studies, and would like to take a course relative to that when I attend higher levels of education like JC and University. This project relates this a lot.

What do you think you can learn from this project?

- I am thinking of taking Biotechnology as my Applied Subject next year. This project is related to Biotechnology, and I think I can learn a great deal about biology before taking it as my Applied Subjects next year.

Any immediate questions regarding the project?

- None at all at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment